生活美语三十二:如何问候好久不见的朋友
【实战一】
A: Hi, Tom, long time no see. How have you been?
(嗨,汤姆,好久不见。近来还好吗?)
B: Just fine, thanks. How about you?
(很好,谢谢。你呢?)
A: The same as ever.
(老样子。)
【讲解】
The same as ever. 老样子。/和以前一样。
这是告诉别人你过得很好的一种适当、简洁、地道的方式。你可以脱口而出这个极具美国味的回答,给别人留下深刻的印象。
【实战二】
A: Hello, Nancy. Nice to see you again. It’s been a long time.
(你好,南希。很高兴又见到你。好久没见了。)
B: It sure has, Sam. I haven’t seen you in ages!
(就是啊,山姆,好久没见到你了。)
A: You haven’t changed at all – as pretty as ever!
(你根本没怎么变,还是和以前一样漂亮!)
B: Oh, thank you for saying so.
(噢,谢谢你这么说。)
【实战三】
A: Hi, stranger! Where have you been hiding?
(嗨,久违了!你藏到哪里去了?)
B: I was in America for 2 months. I just got back yesterday.
(我在美国呆了两个月,昨天刚刚回来。)
A: Well, it’s good to see you again.
(真高兴又见到你。)
B: Same here.
(我也是。)
【久别重逢常用语】
(1)Long time no see.
好久不见。 〖中国人倍感亲切的句子。〗
这句话可不是“中式英语”哦,老美也是经常用的。
(2)How have you been?
你近来怎么样?
(3)Nice to see you again.
很高兴又见到你。
(4)It’s been a long time.
好久不见了。
典型回应:It sure has. (的确是。)
(5)I haven’t seen you in ages/for a long time.
好久没见到你了。
(6)Where have you been hiding?
你藏到哪里去了?/你这阵子去哪里了?